The Tablet Mount is designed to hold your tablet securely in place while you are using your Model C or Model D Indoor Rower. The spring-loaded end tabs adjust easily to fit a variety of tablets sizes. The spring-loaded back plate makes it easy to load and remove your tablet.
- Dual swivel points allow you to easily adjust your viewing angle.
- View your tablet in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Can be used alongside the Concept Smartphone Cradle.
- Easy to assemble.
- Durable construction.
Holds most 9” and larger tablets up to the maximum dimensions shown below.
Can be used on Concept2 Model C and Model D RowErgs. This Tablet Mount is NOT compatible with the Model E.
- Tablet mount, mounting bracket and hardware. Tools not included.
- Assembly requires 2 9/16" wrenches and a T27 6-lobe driver (which is included with all Concept2 erg purchases).
Concept2 RowErg sold separately. Tablet not included.
The Tablet Mount is currently for sale only in the US and Canada.
Width: 6.25" to 7.75"
Depth: 0.13" to 0.56"