Crossover Symmetry | Crossover Cords 2.0 (Pair)
CROSSOVER CORDS 2.0 are the safest, most durable cords on the planet. They have been independently tested to last over 15 times longer than the previous model. We are so confident in the new 2.0 cords that we have extended the warranty period from 6 months to 2 years. (Sold in pairs. Does not include exercise instruction)
- Safety sleeve protects against injury
- Lasts 15 times longer than previous model
- Carabiner allows for set up anywhere
The Crossover Cords 2.0 are custom made for the Crossover Symmetry programs with quality, safety and performance in mind. After thousands of hours of testing and improving all internal components, we are proud to announce that the 2.0 cords are here and ready to go where no cord has gone before. They have been independently tested to last over 15 times longer than the previous model. We are so confident in the new 2.0 cords that we have extended the warranty period from 6 months to 2 years.
Safety should be a primary concern when using exercise cords. Instead of a broken cord flying at your face like a sling shot, the cord is contained inside of the nylon safety sleeve. The sleeve also protects the high-grade latex tubing from UV rays, over-stretching and abrasions that can reduce its lifespan. Crossover Cords are sold in pairs. Does not include exercise instruction.
|SKU||CSCRD-VARIES BY SELECTION|
|Bands||Green (3Lb), Purple (7Lb), Yellow (10Lb), Red (15Lb), Blue (25Lb), Orange (40Lb) - Sold in Pairs|
|Cord Version||2.0 (Tested to last 15 times longer)|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited (See Warranty Tab)|
Crossover Symmetry Limited Warranty for Crossover Symmetry Products Intended Solely for the purchaser of the products.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This limited warranty covers defects in manufacture and materials with your Crossover Symmetry products purchased through Fitworks, Inc, DBA Crossover Symmetry or an authorized re-seller (XTC Fitness Inc.). This limited warranty applies to products intended solely for personal, family, or household purposes.
Who Does the Limited Warranty Cover & How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This limited warranty covers the original purchaser only and lasts for Two (2) Years (“Warranty Period”), beginning from the purchase date. It does not cover injuries or damages to third parties using the products.
What Will Crossover Symmetry Do?
At its discretion, Crossover Symmetry will repair or replace any defective Crossover Symmetry exercise products covered by this limited warranty.
- 0-12 Months – Within 12 months of purchase, Crossover Symmetry will also cover domestic UPS Ground shipping costs for repaired or replaced products.
- 13-24 Months – After 12 months, the purchaser must pay shipping costs for repaired or replaced products.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
The terms of this limited warranty provide the exclusive and sole remedy available to you. This limited warranty is limited as follows:
- This limited warranty only applies to authentic Crossover Symmetry products.
- Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this limited warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This limited warranty does not cover any problems which result from accident, neglect, modification, abuse or misuse of the product such as in ways described in the set up and use instructions (including, for example, not using the product as it is designed to be used, use of inadequate anchoring, any use as a rope, for example to tow), exposure to variations in ambient environmental conditions (including, for example, changes in heat, humidity, or moisture, including water saturation), impact damage, normal wear and tear, indentations, scratches or surface damage (including abrasions caused by failure to use, protect or maintain the product properly), product deterioration or variations in color or marking that are ordinarily expected based on ordinary use or develop over time because of natural processes such as exposure to sunlight, and damage caused to products during shipping.
- The duration of ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES ALLEGED TO ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE ARE RESTRICTED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
How Do You Get Service?
To request any warranty service, please email us the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Full delivery address
- Photo image of cord stretched out and broken.
Typically, this is all that is needed to complete a warranty claim. On occasion, we may ask for additional photos or to have the product shipped to us (at our cost). In these instances, if your product is not covered under this limited warranty, it will be sent back to you.