Scout rope essentials
- 2x the weight of the Session
- Perfect as a heavy trainer when fatigue is the primary goal
- Better on rough, rocky, or uneven terrain*
- 100% precision machined aluminum
- Patented dual axis rotation
- Oil infused internal bushing for smooth spin and max power transfer
- Built standard with our SCOUT CABLE (2x the weight of the coated cable)
- Knurled handles for better grip
- Microfiber bag for easy storage
*While its weight makes Scout perfect as an outdoor trainer, the cable will still have to be replaced over time. Cable life span will vary depending on terrain and amount of use.
- If you're a bare cable junkie 'cause you just flat out need that crazy speed, be sure and stick to rubber gym flooring and other similar smooth surfaces to help your cable last longer.
- If you're a concrete / dirt / sand / lava / anything goes kinda jumper, just be sure you're packin' a coated cable for all that adventure to help your cable last longer.
- The cables may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot... or naked for that matter.
- Don't use the cable as a weapon... no, but seriously.
We offer in store shopping and live-realtime inventory updates on our website. When a product shows in stock online that means it is available in store as well.