STrongest straps on the market. There are many times in a pulling movement such as a deadlift or barbell row where your grip is the first thing to give out. This isn't ideal when trying to lock out a max effort pull or finishing off a grueling back routine. These extra long straps will help you focus on your movement rather than your grip. These are ideal to use during the off-season, overloading and accessory work.
- Extra long and stiff for maximal grip on deadlifts, pull-ups, back training, etc.
- Level 3 strength material
- Durable material can withstand the heaviest weights
- Very stiff may take some breaking in
- Sturdier connection with the bar
One Size Fits All
- Black with Red stripes
- 2” wide 25” long
- One size fits all
- Sold as a pair