The most versatile training tool you will ever own. We crossed a Prowler with a sled and came up with the ultimate Dog Sled. This useful training tool will put your anterior and posterior chain to work; the sled can be used for pushing, pulling, and towing. It is also remarkably compact with a 24 inch by 40 inch, that means you can take it anywhere so if you can't hit the gym toss it in the trunk of your car for a functional workout at the park. With upright handles in place the unit is 24 inch by 40 inch by 38 inch. Due to the smaller base of the Dog Sled compared to a traditional Prowler you will get the most out of your weight plates.
- Compact and structurally solid
- 2 Upright Push Handles
- 2 Towing Ring
- 11 gauge steel construction with 0.25 plate steel
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- High quality powder coating
- Collapsible design for ease transportation
- Optional plastic skis available (used when taking an outdoor sled inside for the winter to protect turf)
- Grade 5, 5/8" Hardware
- MADE IN CANADA
- 2 Additional Upright Push Posts
- Low Bar Push Bar 1 or 2
- X-Series Harness
Sled works well on concrete, grass, asphalt, and turf.
Sled shown with optional Low Push Bar