The American Barbell Training Bar is a solid, versatile barbell for just about any application. We've tested it against the day-to-day abuse of heavy training and it's proven to last.
The bar shaft is made from precision ground alloy steel and the strength of the shaft is tested with every shipment of raw material to ensure we have a consistent 190,000 PSI tensile strength. This attention to detail also allows for excellent whip and long-term performance of our bars. The shaft and sleeves are finished in hard chrome for added durability and corrosion resistance, and the knurl pattern is crisp with just the right amount of tack.
The bar sleeves are precision machined and each one is coated with hard chrome for protection against dropping and impact. Sleeves rotate around high strength composite bushings used in aircraft and automotive industries for smooth rotation.
- Application: Olympic Weightlifting, Weightlifting, Competition
- Bushing System
- Center knurl: No
- Shaft: Hard Chrome Coating
- Sleeve: Precision Ground Steel with a Hard Chrome Coating
- IWF Specification
- Made in USA
- Warranty: Limited Warranty*
Precision Ground Alloy Steel w/Hard Chrome Finish
|Sleeve Material||Precision Machined Steel w/ Hard Chrome Finish|
|Loadable Sleeve||16.338" Men's|
Limited Warranty. - American Barbell LLC hereby warrants that:
- American Barbell products known as Olympic bars for weightlifting and bars for powerlifting shall be free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of such products when used properly for their intended use. For purposes of this limited warranty, “lifetime” warranty coverage ends when the applicable product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material or design issues. This limited lifetime warranty applies only to the original customer/end user as long as the original customer/end user owns the product. This limited lifetime warranty is non-transferable. Limited lifetime warranty does NOT cover a bar's finish/coating. These items specifically are OB20-SS-NBCB, OB20-CH-NB, OB15-SS-NBCB, OB15-CH-NB, OB20-SS-IWF, OB20-CH-IWF, OB15-SS-IWF, OB15-CH-IWF, OB20-CA, OB15-CA Weightlifting Bars and their variants. OB20-SS-IPF-CB, OB20-SS-IPF, OB20-CH-IPF Powerlifting Bars and their variants.
- American Barbell warrants that American Barbell products known as training bars for weightlifting shall be free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for ten (10) years from the date of delivery to end user. For purposes of this limited warranty, the 10-year warranty coverage could, and will end at that time prior to 10 years if the applicable product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects of workmanship or material. Limited warranty does NOT cover a bar's finish/coating. These items specifically are OB20-CH, OB20-B, OB20-B-DR, OB20-IPF, OB15-CH, OB15-B, OB15-B-DR, OB10-CH-IWF, ATB-5 Training Bars
- American Barbell warrants that all other American Barbell bars not specifically mentioned above shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery to end user. For purposes of this limited warranty, the 1 year warranty coverage could, and will end at any time prior to 1 year if the applicable product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material. NOTE: The OB20-B-E Economy Training Bar is NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY against bending for any reason.