How we supply all our gear to our customers in Canada and the USA
The steps below will help clear up any questions you might have. As always, if you have any additional questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place your order at www.xtcfitness.ca: After you place your order online we process it at our headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Your gear typically ships from our Canadian Warehouse: 98% of orders ship from the XTC Fitness HQ in Mississauga, Ontario. However we work with a number of vendors who have locations throughout North America and we may choose to ship your goods from the closest warehouse to you. Why do we do this? We understand that shipping fees are no fun for anyone and therefore try to reduce costs to our customers by shipping goods from the closest destinations, this also reduces lead times and increase the rate at which we are able to offer exciting new products.
- XTC Fitness makes it easier: The price paid at checkout is the final price. Once we charge your card we don't have access to it again.
- Once your order is placed you will receive an automated email OR SMS confirming your order. If you don't see it right away check your junk mail and spam folder. If you still don't see it pop us an email via our contact us page, its more than likely your email or telephone number was entered incorrectly and we will be happy to correct this and resend it to you.
- The next stages are on us, your goods are picked and packed and shipped. You will get an email once a label has been created with an ESTIMATED delivery date. Please be sure not to rely on the estimates as they are just that, an estimate. Wait for the label to say scanned or picked up by the carrier and the systems used by our carriers will then provide you automated emails as your package(s) travel to their final destination.
- Any special order items are automatically ordered from our suppliers while our XTC Gear Steel and Wood products are fabricated on demand here in Mississauga to keep it Canadian! If you have placed an order containing an XTC Gear Steel or Wood product your order will ship once complete and you will receive an email once a label is created. We apologize in advance if we aren't more chatty during the fabrication process, but we have a number of products and orders being made at any given time. If you don't hear from us in the 6-8 week period it's because we are busy fabricating your awesome new gear and it means all is proceeding as per usual. It's not that we wouldn't want to talk to you every step of the way, but there are many stages in our fabrication process from design, material ordering, material processing, welding, and finally powder coating or Cerakote finishing that keep us busy and focused. We get that you're excited to receive your new gear and so are we.