The BOSU® NexGen™ Pro Balance Trainer has a textured dome with 4 quadrants to help with grip and positioning. These quadrants allow for precise body position and cueing while working on cardio, agility, strength, core, balance or mobility exercises. The textured dome enhances grip for both hands and feet. The BOSU® NexGen™ Pro Balance Trainer is ideal for group fitness, complex movements or advanced fitness professionals in a professional setting. It is designed with a patented non-slip, dually over-molded base meant to withstand continual daily gym usage.
- Extreme Durability: Features an 8-pound bladder with a burst-resistant material for extra strength.
- Non-Slip: Offers a non-skid, non-marking base for all floors.
- Tested: Weight tested to support up to 350 lbs.
- Size: 65cm diameter and 25.4cm high when fully deflated. Weighs 15 lbs.
- Quadrant Design for Precise Body Positioning & Cueing
- Made in the USA
- Phthalate Free
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- Available in blue with grey rim and black base
- Holds up to 159 kg (350 lb)
- Weighs 9 kg (15 lb)
- 65 cm in diameter and 25.4 cm (10 in) high when fully inflated
- Black dually over-molded platform for extra strength
- Includes hand pump and owner’s manual
- Smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
- BOSU Balance Trainer - NexGen Pro
- Downloadable Workout
Click Here to discovery the versatility of BOSU Balancing Trainers
Over 20 Years of Being The Most Trusted Name in Balance Training; Due to the Patented Innovative and Effective Design
Full Body Workouts
It is known industry-wide for balance, strength and flexibility training, as well as delivering a killer cardio workout that’s fun. The BOSU® NexGen Pro Balance Trainer challenges the entire body with integrated, multi-joint movements requiring muscle groups to simultaneously work together.
TEXTURED DOME FOR ENHANCED GRIP
The BOSU Pro NexGen Balance Trainer's surface is textured for enhanced grip and features 4 quadrants to help with cues and positioning.
Durable commercial grade quality
The BOSU patented base design allows for maximum strength and durability. Built to last, the BOSU lasts 10x longer than the next leading competitor.
ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS MANUFACTURING
At BOSU®, we're dedicated to promoting health, wellness, and a better quality of life with our products. We believe that how our products are made is just as important as how they're used, and we're committed to sustainability, renewable resources, and eliminating toxins that harm the environment - because we want to do our part to create a healthier world for all.
|Blue with Grey Rim and Black Base
|Latex-Free, burst-resistant material
|Black dually over-molded non-skid platform
|Plastic w/ 6 Rubber Feet
|Max User Weight