Get a great workout with the Torrent T1 bag! Perfect for cardio kickboxing and other fight-fitness training, the T1 features a two-part inner stem design to allow the bag to bend more, and shift the base less. Because running is a great workout…but running after your bag isn’t!
More information provided below...
- Durable: The T1 is designed to hold firm against big hits and resist unscrewing from the base. Additionally, the durable vinyl material results in minimal stretch and easy to clean. The T1 can take years of punishment without any required conditioning
- 15" Striking Surface: 15" of a striking surface allows one to hone in their skills and movements during strikes
- High-Density Foam: The Torrent T1 is filled with highly durable, furniture-grade foam that will last for years. The solid foam structure will handle even the most vicious and brutal strikes from the most intense training
- Fortified base: The Base is engineered to resist flexing and withstand years of rigorous use. The circular, grooved structure is easy to move around the space, but distributes stress to absorb and dissipate force
- Small Footprint: The T1 is designed to be space efficient without sacrificing power. At 24" wide the T1's narrow profile will provide more space for storage and movement
- Omni-Directional Movement: Even thought the bag takes a beating with minimal shift, the bag is easily moved by tilting it and rolling where it needs to go. No unscrewing!
- Dimensions: 60” (H) x 15” (W)
- Base Dimensions: 24” (W) x 14” (H)
- Height Adjustments: Fixed
- Function: Free standing
- Weight: Approximately 245lbs water filled
- Colour: Black with Orange accents
- Materials: Durable heavy-duty Vinyl construction. Base made of high strength plastisol
- Base can be filled with sand or water through the top of the stem
Shipping Box Details
- Box 1: 48 in x 17 in x 17 in
- Box 2: 30 in x 23 in x 23 in
- Box 1: 28lbs (13 kg)
- Box 2: 21lbs (9.5 kg)
Boxes DO NOT fit in sedan or coupes. For pick up please arrive with an adequately sized vehicle such as an SUV, Truck or Van. If you own a HATCHBACK and your back seats fold down the box will fit.
Register for warranty @https://info.centurymartialarts.com/warranty
Trusted Worldwide Leader Since 1976
Century was founded in 1976, eventually growing into a worldwide leader in martial arts equipment. Along the way, Century has been responsible for some major innovations within the industry such as Wavemaster®, the original freestanding training bag, and the BOB® body opponent bag.
BOB® bags frequently pop up in TV shows and movies, including ‘The Office,’ ‘Deadpool,’ ‘Justified,’ ‘Horrible Bosses,’ ‘Parks and Rec,’ ‘Whiskey Tango Foxtrot,’ and ‘Elementary,’ to name just a few!
Installation-free and easy to move
This freestanding bag can be used for the same types of training as a traditional heavy bag, but with several advantages. If you wanted to train on a bag, you needed to hang it. Which meant drilling holes in your ceiling or wall, or investing in a hanging bag stand. However, with a free standing bag simply remove the item from its box, velcro the bag onto its base, and then start using!
In addition, the Torrent free standing bag makes portability easier than ever. Simply tilt the bag where the side of the base meets the floor. Then just roll the bag out of your way. Store it in a corner, a storage area, or against a back wall. The possibilities are endless with this freestanding bag
Some bags screw into their base in a specific direction, either clockwise or counterclockwise. Torrent does not rely on you screwing the bag to the base, preventing the bag from loosening over time!
Torrent, features a unique, patent-pending Velcro Lock System that allows the bag to be rolled counter- or regular-clockwise without coming loose! This also means it’ll stay put if you’ve got heavy kickers repeatedly striking one side – something else that can cause bags to loosen
Made in the USA, there are many great things about getting your bags from Century. One is the variety. Another is knowing you’re supporting an North American company. Century uses official testing. Their products undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet industry standards. They fill the bags with high-quality material. And firmly believe that the better the equipment you train with, the better your training results will be.
|Age Group||All Ages|
|Base Dimensions||24" Diameter x 14" Height|
|Dimensions||15” Diameter x 60” Height|
|Martial Arts Style||Multiple|
Non-loosening Lock system
I love this bag! It is very durable and easy to clean. I live in an apartment and plan to move soon, so I filled the base with water. I bought a retractable hose and connected it to the sink to fill it up without issue! It takes 10-15 minutes to fill up, but because I had the retractable hose, I didn't have to move the base once filled...... To move the bag, I find it easiest to hug, tilt to one side, and rotate as if it's a wheel.