The Hayabusa Training Sticks are one of the most versatile tools for boxing drills. The ergonomic handles feel natural in your hands with the perfect weight and padding density. Its optimal length extends your reach for high speed drills, absorbing impacts with a satisfying pop without putting strain on your joints. Built to endure thousands of strikes all while improving your boxer’s speed, accuracy, and evasion tactics.
- Ergonomic grips eliminate hand, wrist, & shoulder impact strain
- Perfectly balanced density & weight for high speed movements
- Optimal length extends reach for defensive drills
- Striking surfaces deliver a satisfying pop on impact
- Wrist straps provide a comfortable and effortless grip
- Reinforced double stitching provides incredible durability
Length: 45 cm / 17.7 in
Width: 4.5cm / 1.8 in
Exterior: PU leather, reinforced stitching, PU leather loops
Interior: EVA foam padding
Best for: Boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, Karate, Taekwondo
eliminates impact strain
The secure wrist loops and ergonomic handle feel natural in your hands. At the same time, the perfectly balanced padding absorbs impacts with a satisfying pop, all without putting strain on your joints so that you can train faster for longer.
simulate contact drills
Gaining an extended reach allows coaches and trainers to strike back through high-speed drills that enable boxers to practice crucial defensive skills, evasion techniques, footwork, and head movement.
develop pinpoint accuracy
The Hayabusa Boxing Training Sticks are compact and move swiftly, allowing boxers to quickly improve their punch speed, precision, and hand-eye coordination.