The perfect tool for developing core boxing skills. The Classic 12” Double End Bag features a traditional spherical shape that’s excellent for maintaining consistent rhythm while honing your technique. Pre-equipped shock cords offer rapid rebound elasticity made to sharpen your hand-eye coordination, punch speed, and timing. Its quick setup and take down make this one of the most practical and versatile tools for any training space.
- The large 12” spherical shape is ideal for honing technique
- Perfect density rebound ball delivers excellent feedback with a satisfying pop on impact
- Heavy-duty braided nylon shock cord rebounds quickly for high-speed training
- Ultra tough exterior, and non-tear rubber bladder will absorb years of punishment
- Perfect size and shape rebound ball with striking targets for precision training
- Air pump and stowaway needle for quick assembly and efficient storage
Package contents: Classic double end bag, attached shock cords with carabiners, and an air pump with needle.
Bag dimensions: 12in height x 12in width (30.5cm x 30.5cm)
Bag circumference: 37.7in (96cm)
Shock cord length: 27.5in (70cm)
Total length: 67in (170cm)
Exterior: pu leather, reinforced stitching, nylon-lined PU loops
Interior: rubber air bladder
Best for: Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay thai, Karate, Taekwondo
hone your technique
The large 12” spherical design is perfect for honing your rhythm and technique, from jabs and crosses to hooks and uppercuts.
find your rhythm
Training with a Double End Bag is all about consistency and rhythm. The rebounding ball sharpens your reflexes, teaching you to effectively initiate attacks, move defensively, and connect combos.
rapid rebound elasticity
Equipped with braided nylon shock cords, the Double End Bag delivers the perfect elasticity for quick, stable rebounds, allowing you to develop your hand-eye coordination, speed, and timing.