- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Gym rings are one of the most versatile training equipment available. They can be used to perform any exercise you can think of: pullups, pushups, dips, rows, muscle ups and so many more. Ring training will also engage your core and stabilizing muscles on every movement for powerful and fast results. Great for Cross Training and strength training for men, women and kids! Hang them anywhere and start working out at the gym, the park or in your back yard!
- PREMIUM QUALITY RINGS: Our gym rings are made from only the best and strongest material available. The rings are heavy duty solid ABS (one of the strongest plastics available) rated for upwards of 2000 lbs and a grip diameter of 1.11” with a textured finish for the best and most comfortable grip.
- HEAVY DUTY RING STRAPS: Our premium straps are 1.5” wide and made from thick nylon webbing. They measure 15 ft long and have printed scales with incremental numbers every 6 inch for the fastest and easiest set up every time. Our heavy duty steel buckles will outlast any other buckles on the market and will ensure your straps will be SAFE, SECURE and will NEVER slip.
- QUICK INSTALL: We’ve designed our gymnastic rings so you can set-up, adjust and use in less than 5 minutes. Simply hang around any solid, strong piece of steel or wood, slide the sling from underneath the buckle (see listing images) and adjust both straps to be the same height with the printed scales. Enjoy training anywhere, anytime!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We're confident you'll absolutely love our gym rings or any of our other products! If somehow you are not 100% satisfied, just reach out and contact us!
Develop the aesthetic physique of a gymnast
Gym rings are truly one of the best fitness equipment available on the market. Ring workouts build strength, stability and coordination like no other gym gear. The intense concentration and focus you need during ring exercises will help you build a muscular upper body that's every bit as strong as it looks.
Who can benefit from gym ring training?
It’s very easy to see why gym rings should be a part of your gym routine. They are a highly functional type of training that builds superior upper body strength, balance and agility. They provide an excellent core and abdominal workout while performing your basic ring exercises. Gymnastic ring exercises are kind on the joints with no fixed path of motion and develop functional strength that has good carryover to the real world.
- Heavy Duty Textured Rings
- 1.11” Wide for Best Grip
- Extra Wide 1.5” Straps with Scales
- Heavy Duty Steel Buckles
- Hang, Slide and Adjust in Minutes