Keiser | Indoor Cycle - M3
M3 Indoor Cycle - Keiser’s award-winning, third-generation, indoor cycle. The result of more than a decade of research and manufacturing experience, and developed with the collaboration and feedback of trainers and some of the largest clubs worldwide.
The M Series Computer:
New Feature! While the M Series Computer is awake, the Backlight Sensor automatically detects ambient light levels in the room and turns on the Backlit Display when needed.
The M Series Computer is a powerful teaching and programming tool. It can assist both the instructor and the participant on the spin bike by providing immediate feedback as well as the ability to track on-going improvement. The computer on the indoor spin bike can be used as a motivating tool to engage participants in their workouts, as the more participants understand the components of a proper workout, the further they can fine tune their performance on the indoor spin cycle.
The M Series Computer displays:
1 - Backlight Sensor
2 - Cadence (RPM)
3 - Power Output (Watts/Kcal)
4 - Heart Rate (HR)
5 - Elapsed Time
6 - Current Gear (Resistance Level)
7 - Odometer / Trip Distance
The M Series Computer display gives accurate and precise information instantly, and automatically. It will also display average ride calculations and total distance that has been put on the indoor spin bike machine. The Trip Distance feature was initially intended to be used by gyms and facilities to record how much an M3 indoor spin bike was used for a given time frame. The odometer does not reflect distance in terms of miles or kilometers, rather something in between. For every 20 turns of the crank arm the distance will reflect as 0.1 on the display. For every 200 turns of the crank arm the distance will reflect as 1.0 on the display. In the future, we may revise the computer's algorithm to display a more recognizable distance, which will also be influenced by a rider's pedaling effort or Power on the spin bike.
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary, re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet and low maintenance belt drive system, eliminating the output of dust and need for lubricant with chain-driven systems
- Magnetic eddy current system provides infinite levels of resistance options and a smooth ride
- Lightweight at 85 lbs and easy to transport with two front transport wheels
- Over 300,000 M3 field proven group bikes in use today
- Powertrain and handlebar tested for more than 30 million cycles
- Simpler seat adjustment pull-pin
- Four-way adjustable seat
|Drive System||Poly-V Belt|
|Console||Backlit M Series Display|
|Max User Weight||300Lbs|
|Pedals||Adjustable Shimano Combo Pedals|
|Dimensions||45" x 26" x 49"|