Loos & Co | Exerflex Pro Cable 1/4", Black Nylon Coating
Sold by the inch.
- Cable Dimensions: 3/16" bare cable = 1/4" coated with jacket
- Color: Black Jacket
- Material: Nylon Strand Construction: 7 x 19
- Breaking Strength: 4,200 lb
- Material: Galvanized zinc coated carbon steel
- Product Type: Aircraft cable
- Commercial/Military: Commercial
- Qualifying Specification: Exerflex Pro ® high performance nylon jacket
- Recommended Pulley Diameter: 4"
Exerflex Pro® dominates the industry for fitness cable. This Cable is excellent for club and home workout machines and is more durable and reliable than the next leading competitor. As a Canadian cable service centre and a Canadian Equipment Manufacturer we use thousands of feet of this product a year and can guarantee the best price and turnaround.
Reduce failures, lessen the risk of injury and be confident in your decision knowing that each lot of Exerflex Pro ® cable is tested and certified to exacting specs.
|Product Type||Aircraft Cable|
|Type Description||ExerFlex Pro Fitness|
|Material Type||Zinc Coated Carbon Steel|
|Diameter (fraction, inches)*||3/16-1/4|
|Diameter (decimal, inches)*||.188-.250|
|Minimum Break Strength (lbs.)||4,200|
|Minimum Break Strength (kgs.)||1905.09
|Approximate Weight per 100 ft. (lbs)||7.8
|Plastic Jacket Type||Nylon|
|Quality Specification||ExerFlex Pro High Performance Nylon Jacket|
Nominal Diameter excluding +/- tolerances