- Improves acceleration, lateral speed, change of direction and reaction time by combining mental and physical training
- Includes exclusive online programming and content designed by certified trainers
- Circular shape helps train footwork and agility patterns in all directions for almost any sport or skill level
- Includes eight cones in four different colors to enhance random response and memory sequencing patterns
- Ladder and cones combined can be set in endless training sequences including speed gates or marking training drills
- Designed to work on any surface including grass, turf, court, track, and concrete
- Sets up and folds down instantly with an included carry bag for portability
- Athletic Intelligence products are designed to develop specific skill sets and can be combined in drills to customize training.
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Sport Type: Athletic Training
Training Type: Agility, Athletic Intelligence, Speed
1 Year Warranty
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- anticipated wear
- lost merchandise or
- damage from the elements
Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage due to weather exposure is not covered under warranty. This warranty is valid in Canada only. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.
Engaging the brain and body
The Reactive Agility Ladder helps athletes improve acceleration, lateral speed, change of direction, and reaction time by engaging the brain and body during training. The ladder helps athletes think quickly and adjust to plays in front of them for game-like situations.
The Reactive Agility Ladder includes exclusive online programming and content designed by certified trainers. These drills were designed to be incorporated into training sessions and challenge athletes in a new way. The ladder can be incorporated into practice to help develop reaction time and quick thinking.
Endless Training Sequences
The ladder’s circular shape helps train footwork and agility patterns in all directions for almost any sport or skill level. With eight included cones in four different colors, athletes can work on enhancing their random response and memory sequencing patterns by training with audible color cues. Combine the ladder and cones for endless training sequences including speed gates or marking training drills.