- Maximize acceleration and top running speed through resistance and overspeed training
- 360° rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction
- Quick-release belt buckle allows training with acceleration bursts
- Adjustable belt fits most athletes
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and helps stabilize the chute during training
- Provides approximately 15-30 lbs of resistance with its 54" diameter
Item Dimensions: 54 in wide x 67.5 in height x 5 in length
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Size: One Size
Sport Type: Athletic Training
Training Type: Agility, Power, Resistance, Speed, Strength
Style Type: Adjustable
1 Year Warranty
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- anticipated wear
- lost merchandise or
- damage from the elements
Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage due to weather exposure is not covered under warranty. This warranty is valid in Canada only. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.
Maximize Your Top End Speed
Speed can be broken down into 3 key phases- acceleration, transition and top-end speed. The SKLZ Speed Chute helps develop your speed for the transition and top-end phases. Using the Speed Chute promotes an upright posture, quick ground contact and leg recovery. The 2-inch heavy-duty nylon belt is fully adjustable to fit athletes of all sizes.
360 Degree Rotation Belt with Free Motion Ring
The 360-degree rotation belt allows you to train in any direction. When positioned on the right or left hip, it allows you to get off the line laterally. When positioned at the center of your back, it allows for a linear or parallel start. Because of the free-motion ring, it can freely slide around your waist while mid-stride to change directions from forward to backward or backward to forward.