MOST TECHNICAL SLING SHOT®
It’s made of the same material as the Original Sling Shot®, but has angled sleeves to fit larger arms. It also engages the weight sooner during the lift, giving the lifter a little more assistance than the Original model.
- Level 4 tension: allows you to lift 10-20% than your max while training your CNS and providing moderate support for pressing movements
- Provides assistance with bench press, dips, and pushups
- Angled sleeve construction allows you to feel assistance earlier in the lift and allows lifters with larger arms to fit more comfortably
- Great for both volume and maximal loading on bench press
- Best used with loads of143 kg/315 lbs and up
- Patent Numbers: 8,771,155 and 9,265,983
|L||140 - 180 lbs|
|XL||181 - 220 lbs|
|2XL||221 - 300 lbs|
|3XL||Over 300 lbs|
Please note that if you are really tall (over 6’4″) or have especially big forearms, you need to order one size larger![>
Origins oF the slingshot
The Full Boar’s unique design and bold color is inspired by Mark Bell’s brother and director of Bigger, STronger, Faster – Chris “The Boar” Bell. Chris’s unique mechanics and needs after a serious tricep injury required a Sling Shot® that engaged earlier and gave more support through the entire range of motion.
how much ya bench
Level 4 tension: Allows you to lift 10-20% than your max while training.
Best for loads of 143 kg/315Lbs and up.
The Full Boar Sling Shot ® offers angled sleeves for lifters with larger arms. Named after Mark’s older brother, Chris “Boar” Bell, this Sling Shot is made for the intermediate to advanced level lifters who are looking for a boost in overall performance by targeting a very specific movement for support.