The Hip Circle® 2.0 is designed to do more than help you warm up. Its stiffer material will help you build up the smaller muscle groups in your tough to target hips, driving you to new PRs. World renowned coaches like Kelly Starrett and Jesse Burdick love using the Hip Circle® to help build and cue hip activation in their athletes while performing exercises such as: squatting and sumo deadlifting.
Made out of stiffer material than the Original Hip Circle®, the Hip Circle® 2.0 addressed the needs of our top athletes looking for an edge on the competition. We initially worked with some of our top squatters to design a Hip Circle® that not only warmed muscles, but built them. The results were incredible and now we’ve brought that same technology to you.
|M||Under 150 lbs|
|L||151- 230 lbs|
|XL||Over 230 lbs|
- Level 3 elastic builds tough muscle groups
- Cues athletes to force their knees out in the squat and deadlift
- Ideal for those who have outgrown the resistance of the original Hip Circle®
- Durable band will not snap during use like traditional bands
- Great for warm ups or dynamic movement
- Not only warms muscles, but builds them
- Will not roll up on itself during use
- Available in sizes: M, L, XL
We offer in store shopping and live-realtime inventory updates on our website. When a product shows in stock online that means it is available in store as well.