Made from a stiffer material than the Reactive model, the Original Sling Shot® will give you more assistance and works best with medium to heavy weights.
- Level 3 tension: allows you to press 10-15%more weight than your max and provides moderate assistance in pressing movements
- Provides assistance with bench press, dips, and pushups
- Reinforces proper bench press form and alleviates shoulder pain by taking tension away from your shoulders and not letting your elbows flare
- Helps train your CNS to maintain power under maximal loads without the wear and tear
- Great for both volume and maximal loading on bench press
- Best used with loads of 125 kg/275 lbs and up
- Patent Numbers: 8,771,155 and 9,265,983
|M||Under 140 lbs|
|L||140 - 180 lbs|
|XL||181 - 220 lbs|
|2XL||221 - 300 lbs|
|3XL||Over 300 lbs|
Please note that if you are really tall (over 6’4″) or have especially big forearms, you need to order one size larger![>
Origins oF the slingshot
Throughout Mark Bell’s career, he has suffered multiple shoulder injuries due to heavy bench press training. Being one of the strongest bench pressers in the world, Mark could not just sit out and skip bench pressing due to shoulder pain. He wanted to continue to bench heavy. without the pain while reinforcing proper form, so he created the Sling Shot®.
how much ya bench
Level 3 tension: Allows you to press 10-15% more weight than your max and provides moderate assistance in pressing movements.
Best suited for loads of 125kg/275Lbs and up.
Bench Heavy With No Pain
The Sling Shot® alleviated pressure off of your shoulders and reinforces proper form.
Overload Train To Gain Strength
The Sling Shot® allows you to overload train by doing more reps, sets, and heavier weight to gain strength.
Reinforce Power Bench Form
The Sling Shot® is designed to reinforce proper form and technique to help prevent injury.