Designed with a unique textured pattern, the RUSH Roller effectively shears muscle tissues to promote range of motion and glide. Shearing works to improve mobility by kneading muscles in multiple directions. Built with firm, high ridges and a hollow core, the RUSH delivers tiered muscular compression that improves tissue hydration and elasticity. Featuring a patented hollow core design, the RUSH retains shape after frequent and repeated use. The easy-to-clean and sweat-resistant EVA foam surface are ideal for post-workout recovery sessions, while the textured pattern stimulates pre-workout mobility. As a specialty Level 3 foam roller for direct compression, the RUSH delivers an unsurpassed and targeted total-body massage.
- Textured foam roller with squeeze and stretch design shears muscles to promote range of motion and glide.
- Squeezing and stretching muscle tissue is an effective alternative to traditional compression massage.
- Firm, high ridges with tiered muscle compression improve tissue hydration and elasticity.
- Specialty Level 3 foam roller designed for shearing.
- Patented hollow core design retains shape after frequent use.
- Easy-to-clean and sweat-resistant EVA foam surface.
- 13-inch foam roller is 5.5 inches in diameter with a 500-pound weight limit.
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint.
- Item Dimensions: 5.5 in wide x 13 in height x 5.5 in depth
- Weight: 1.94 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Body Part: Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm
- Condition: Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints
1 Year Warranty
Please note that natural wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
Industry leading in Manual muscle recovery
TriggerPoint design and develop innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands, so people of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability can feel their best wherever they are. Guided by a passion for improving personal wellness, TriggerPoint has successfully become one of the leaders in at-home massage tools in the athletic, healthcare, and personal wellness markets.
Adding TriggerPoint into your daily routine, can enhance performance, speed up recovery time, and prevent injuries to unlock your body’s inner strength.
No Need to Rush
Squeeze and Stretch Design
Treat your muscles to a luxurious massage with the TriggerPoint RUSH Foam Roller. An exclusive design crafted with firm, high ridges and a hollow core, the RUSH offers tiered muscular compression that helps to hydrate and improve the elasticity of your tissues. The design also gives a sensational squeeze and stretch experience with its carefully textured surface. With RUSH your muscles will feel invigorated and ready for motion. Enjoy this sophisticated self-massage, anywhere and anytime.
The Original Hollow Core Foam Roller
The Iconic Hollow Core
This roller features a unique ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) hard plastic and hallow core with a specially-crafted EVA foam layer to penetrate into muscle knots and firm areas, allowing for optimal recovery. Enjoy a smooth, comfortable massage that gets right at the source of your pain.
A design unlike anything else
The patented multi-density foam provides an intense, deep-tissue massage to improve circulation, loosen tight muscles, and increase mobility that cannot be replicated by the competition. Recommended by leading doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists, the Carbon Foam Roller is the ideal tool for relieving pain and tension, aiding in recovery and giving you the recovery techniques to get you back to your workouts.
FMT Mobility Specialist methodically integrates a review of the current literature and demonstrates the science behind rolling for improved rehabilitation or performance outcomes. Current concepts such as rolling with percussion/vibration will be explored with innovative solutions provided for common movement, performance and recovery challenges. TriggerPoint is used to teach the FMT Mobility Specialist Course and how the products can be used for patient and clients