XTC Gear | X-Series Strength Loop 2.0
The XTC Gear X-Series Strength Loops 2.0 have long been a popular glute activation tool. Often referred to as a "booty band" these cloth based resistance strength loops can be placed over the knees or ankle to perform warm-ups or accessory glute work. Our newest X-Series Strength Loop have been designed for all levels of fitness, from beginners to experts! The 3” wide elastic fabric loops now feature an additional inner layer of rubber grip to hold the bands in place throughout your workout.
The Strength Loops can be implemented in such works as squats, "monster walks", hip-thrusts, lunges, adductor/abductor movements and more.
- Durable cloth material that is also comfortable to use
- Unique inner rubber grip layer
- Various sizes
|S||12"||Under 150 lbs|
|XL||18"||Over 225 lbs|
- Great for dynamic warm ups
- Cues athletes to force knees out while squatting and deadlifting
- Premium quality materials and additional rubber inner surface for best placement
- Designed with all athletes and fitness enthusiasts in mind
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL