The York Barbell International Bi-Tri-Trap Olympic Bar revolutionizes the traditional tricep bar.
Ergonomically designed to be hit a variety of different muscle groups this user-friendly bar is perfectly balanced and features York Barbell's signature "Split Sleeve" design which gives an incredibly smooth rotation.
The bar has four 30 mm rubber grips with the inner grips benefiting from an end stop to reduce your grip slipping from the bar.
The grip angles are positioned for a more natural flexion movement of the arm which helps reduce stress on the wrist and elbow when lifting heavier weights.
The trap / upright row grip really targets the trapezius from an angle that is not possible using a traditional bar.
- Commercial grade Olympic bar
- Can be loaded with Olympic 2" weight plates
- 1.5" premium rubber / urethane textured grips
- Ergonomic grips for an improved grip
- Grip angles are positioned for a more natural flexion movement of the arm
- Reduce stress placed on the wrist and elbow when lifting heavier weight
- Split end sleeve design to each bar end incorporating a precision internal dual roll pin sleeve assembly allowing for a smoother rotation
- The “Trap/Upright row” grip is specifically designed to target the trapezius from an angle
- Product Length: 37"
1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defects
Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending