The 7′ Olympic Weight Bar is an affordable Canadian made olympic weight lifting bar that is perfect for use with strength movements such as deadlifts, squats, and bench press. Use this bar in your garage gym, school weight room or fitness studio for increased strength and lean muscle gains. With its Centre Knurl this bar provides exceptional grip for heavy front/back squats
- - 1000Lb Rated
- - Bushing Bar
- - Chrome Finish
- - 85" Length
- - Made in Canada with USA Steel
- 1. Wipe your barbell down after each use to eliminate leaving moisture on your bar for prolonged periods of time.
- 2. Clean your barbell regularly with 3-in-1 oil and nylon bristle brush. DO NOT USE A STEEL BRUSH or you will ruin the finish and increase the risk of rust.
- 3. Perform regular maintenance that’s appropriate to your bar’s finish.
- 4. Don’t abuse or misuse your barbell. Every barbell is designed with a specific steel material based on its intended use. Do not overload your barbell and avoid dropping the bar from heights. This bar is designed for controlled movements, not olympic lifting.
- 5. Store your barbell properly. Barbells are often packed with lubricant inside the sleeve to aid with fluid rotation, storing a barbell vertically increases the chances of the lubricant running down the shaft, especially in higher temperature enviroments such as a garage gym on a hot summer day. It is always BEST to store a barbell horizontally and unloaded.
5-Year from manufacture defect
The York Barbell econ bar is machine to perfection. These olympic barbells have a smooth machined surface and accept all Olympic Weight Plates.
Barbell knurling is one of the most important features of a barbell. Unlike most bars in its price point this bar has excellent knurling with the right amount of depth to provide excellent grip without being to harsh on your hands.